Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FIRST OF JUNE!!

Hey! It's the first of June!!! I LOVE June!!! Why? Well, 1. My birthday is June 19th, 2. School ends this month, and 3. WHY NOT??
Yup! I just really like June. And, the weather is usually pretty nice, which is always a plus.
I'm in a good mood again... Hooray! I'm eating chocolate too. That's always good. Mmmm... Chocolate-y goodness.
Oh, and also, today I announced that my b-day was in 18 days in science class, and Josh KM stood up and asked me if my b-day was June 19th. I said yes, and he said that his birthday was also June 19th! I "humphed" (LOL it says "hump" in there) and said that my birthday must be better than his. Hehe!
Yes! 15 days, including weekends till school lets out! June 16th! Are you all ready? Yippee!

So, in this post, I want all of you peeps who read this blog (not a lot, hehe) so post where they'll be on my b-day and what they're doing over the summer!

BYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment