Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blurgle!

Hey there peeps! I just went to the library yesterday (are you all in awe of my nerdiness? You better be!) and am reading a book called Peeps (I'm afraid not the marshmallow ones, or the friend ones), about like biological virus-y thing that makes you superhumanly strong, fast, hate sunlight, and crave human blood! Don't read it while eating grilled cheese sandwiches. It's by Scott Westerfield, the author of Uglies and Pretties and Specials and those, Anna, you know them. (Yommy!) I'm ALSO listening to Catching Fire, as y'all know. LOL. Y'ALL!!! :D
Yup! Movies tomorrow. I just tried on the strapless A&F dress to make sure it's still sexy. It is. And it looks good with my sunglasses! (Daymm I love those shades.)
Yupps! I'm vain. Get over it. :D
So Cooper - about that last post where I said that I wouldn't let myself be stolen away? I'll only get stolen away if it's Destery Moore or Nevershoutnever, but don't worry, cuz Des lives in Idaho, and NSN lives in Missouri. But just in case if I go to a concert with NSN, you should put a sticker on my back saying something like "My Property" otherwise I'm gonna LET myself be stolen away by those awesome people. But they both're so much older...
Oh! And I'm writing a story! Did I mention that before? I guess not. It's kind of a Alice in Wonderland/Narnia hybrid, where a girl is bored out of her skull during the beginning of summer (sound familiar? ;D) and wanders into this new world of talking ferrets!! It's called The Magician's Left Sock. Don't ask, it's a L-O-N-G story. I would copy and paste it, but stupid Blogger won't let me. D: If you know how, tell me cuz I want feedback!
Awwight, I'ma go now! Cya later peeps!

BYEEEE!

3 comments:

  1. so kools! Me wants to read. Tomorrow is my last day of camp, and then I'm free (pretty much)!!! We should hang out mores...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! But now next week I'm going to Cazadero... (*Little virtual dance of joy*)So like NEXT next week we can hang out... or this weekend, but I'm packing. Isn't summer supposed to be relaxing? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. First of all, my sister really likes that series Uglies. Also, I still can't believe how you are attracted to Destery Moore. He looks like a freaking emo grim reaper. And as for Never Shout Never. NEVER heard of them. Also, I really liked the movies Alice in Wonderland and Narnia. a hybrid of them would be awesome. Good luck on it

    ReplyDelete