Friday, June 11, 2010

Oops!

Hey, sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was SO tired after the zoo (super fun) that I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep! Well, not right away. First, I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, cuz I had been reading it, and then curled up without even taking off my glasses and slept for like 2o minutes. Yeppers.
And!!!!! EEK! SCHOOL ENDS NEXT WEDNESDAY! TODAY IS THE LAST FRIDAY OF 7TH GRADE!! EVER!!! OHEMGEE! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!
Ok. I'm done shrieking. Hehe!
I have to make a cake on Sunday for our orchestra party on Monday. Ms. Dong said that last year's cake was "superb" or something like that so I'm gonna make another one. Chocolate with chocolate sprinkles! Yay! I love chocolate. Can you tell?
My cousin Emily's friends are coming at 5:00, for a huge sleepover. 7 people! 7!!!! I'm probably just gonna go up, eat all the snacks (just kidding... only most of the snacks! Hehe!) and then lock the door of my bedroom.
So this weekend is it! Last weekend of 7th grade! I'm hoping I can mosey over to Walgreens tomorrow and buy that blue hairdye. Fun!
Oh. You probably noticed by now, unless you're really unobservant, that I changed my backround of this blog. Yuppers!
I shall ascend to Heaven and leave thou mortals behind me! Farewell!

BYEEEE!

2 comments: