Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Going to the Movies!

Hey! I'm going to the movies on Friday! (25th) I'm gonna wear my stripey dress, which you can see on the sidebar, and my sexy new sunglasses! (Since I couldn't find the actual ones, look-alike also in the sidebar.) They're purple, and I actually look good in them! Which is a first. because EVERY SINGLE PAIR of sunglasses I have tried on always look awful on me.
I'm not gonna look "desperate-prostitute" or "I'm-trying-too-hard-to-look-hot" because I won't be like that. I'm just going to see Toy Story 3 for God's sake! And so what if I decide to dress up? I emailed my peep Anna Maria and we are both gonna look sexalicious! In a non-slutty way, of course. It's gonna be so fun! But don't worry, my dear husband Cooper, I won't let anyone steal me away from you. I'm keeping faithful, even though I haven't seen you since the 16th!
So right now upstairs with the CD player I'm listening to Catching Fire, the second book in the Hunger Games series. I can't wait to read the third book, which is called Mockingjay I think. Wow! A lot of italics there.
Well, I'm gonna go keep listening. Later, alligators!

BYEEEE!

5 comments:

  1. Wow. Can you believe it? One week ago we were in school. Thanks for keeping faithful. I am too. But since its only been a week, we should wait just a little bit longer before we try and plan to go to Swirl. Also, I just started the book "The Hunger Games". Only on the 3rd chapter so I don't have much of a thought about it yet. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cooper! Yes, we shall look very sexalicious! But I wont steal your dear hubby from you, I would never have imagined it!!! Wont it be funny when most of the people in the movie could be kids that are all frumpy and we shall be lookin all fanciful and such! Bruhahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Anna you're so weird. Cooper - Have you read the Hunger Games before? They're SO good. I like the second one better, I think. It's better reading them, but they both are always checked out at the library. Yah - I'm such a nerd I go to the library during summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. This is the first time i've read The Hunger Games. It is pretty good so far. But Mathieu, (who by the way, has moved down to Orange County now) told me that he read the first page of Catching Fire and gagged. And don't worry. I sometimes go to the library too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO GINGEY!!!! WHYYYYYY???? NOOOOOOOOO *Cries*

    ReplyDelete