Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Close!! Oh boy!!!!!!!

Hewwo! So, finals are over. I think I had a panic attack or something the whole two periods. The Spanish final was easy. Good, cuz I didn't study. The math, however, was a whole different business. SO HARD! I'm sure I failed... Oh jeez I'm so worried about it.
But at least they're over! And I got good news today! I got a 100% on the Japanese vocab test! That's amazing, cuz I studied the night before for about 15 minutes while chatting with my friend on Gmail. And, I got a B on my written book report, and a A on my Japan work. All good enough for me! Especially the book report. I think I only got an A one other time on a written report. The others it was just Bs.
OH! OH! And tomorrow we're going to the SF zoo! OMFG (lol) I'M SO EXCITED!! We get to skip a WHOLE day of school for this! And it'll be fun! I was this excited when we got to skip a whole day of school (also a Thursday... weird) in October to go touring the local elementary schools, and play for them in the orchestra! Wheeeeeeeee! I'm just so excited!!!!! :D
And I just tricked up, yes, I said "tricked up" my bag thast I carry my school stuff in! I covered it in duct tape!!! YESSS! DUCT TAPE!! You people will see it at school. Oh boy!
AND! DUN FORGET THIS! I get to streak my hair! My dear dear DEAR mother said I could, as long as it's not permanent. (Duh.) I'm gonna do a neon blue, and it'll look really cool! I already decided where I'm gonna put it. See, I have this curly part of my hair right beside my forehead (you can kinda see it in the photo at the top of the blog), and I'm gonna put it right behind that! About an inch thick or so. Exciting! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I have to go now, I need to stop hyperventilating.

BYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment