Thursday, June 3, 2010

COOKIES!!!

Hey! There are cookies in the oven right now! I'm making them for my orchestra concert tomorrow. Something like White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookie mix, but I added butterscotch. Ew. I hate butterscotch. It's too sweet. Actually, I should go check on them.

....

Ok! Back. Not done yet, but getting closer.
So! I'm extremely worried right now, because I lost my jacket (again), but it had my permission slip for the zoo AND the $10!!!!! I'm SO doomed if I don't find it!!!!!!! My mom will be like "WHY DO YOU NEED MORE MONEY" And I'll shrink down and say really quietly "Cuz I, uh, kinda sorta lost my jacket which had it in the pocket and yah please don't hurt me!" Or something along the lines of that.
So Cooper, if you see my jacket anywhere PLEASE give it to me!!! Thanks! *Virtual hair pat* Hehe. Long story for you peeps who don't know Cooper's amazing (is it strawberry flavored?) hair!
Yuppers! Hehe! I say that a lot. Yuppers!

BYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment