Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hehehe!

I'm sorry for the super short post yesterday. Yah.
So after school today, (here comes a list of most of my peeps) Daisy, Emily, Paloma, Jackie, Cooper, Anna Maria, and I went to Swirl, the frozen yogurt place! It was really fun! We all walked down together, and we bought tasty-ness! Swirl is really great. It has a wall of soft-serve frozen yogurt, then the other wall is the toppings! It's 43 cents an ounce, so it's usually around like $3.50-ish. Cooper, Paloma and I shared a bowl (ILY FOR THAT COOPER) and it was berry, cookies and cream and I think something else. Paloma added sprinkles and I had two maraschino cherries. SUPER yommy!!! So we all sat on the ramp in the back and ate and talked. Cooper kept throwing this playing card at me by holding it with two fingers and flicking it. It was funny, and I threw it back at him. Fun fun fun!
But, to ruin the great day... (Cue dramatic music) I HAVE FINALS TOMORROW! My friend DeeDee had the Spanish final today (I don't have Spanish on Tuesdays) and she said it was super long but pathetically easy, and she only had to guess on one hard one near the end. But I'm REALLY REALLY worried about the math final!! You see, math is my worst subject. Sure, I get like B's and stuff, but barely! I'm just super worried!!
Yuppers, I'll go now cuz now all I can "talk" about and think about is the finals.

BYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment