Tuesday, June 15, 2010

McNears (SP?)

OHEMGEE all I have to say is that McNears (is that how you spell it?) beach was AWESOME!

I would also like to announce that Cooper and I got married today! In his yearbook, I wrote: "Cooper Bontz! Will you marry me? Love, Ella" and he said yes. Yay! So I'm married to him... Again! I used to be married to him, but I divorced him for Destery Moore. The ring I got at Great America is the sign of our love. :D But we're married again. Yay!

Yuppies! I'ma go now........... Last day of school is TOMORROW! MaƱana!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSS!!!
Mmmks I'll actually go this time...........

BYEEEE!

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you left me for Destery Moore. Sure he's funny, but he looks like the Grim Reaper. I understand you being partially married to your guinea pig and Daisy, but Destery Moore? Well, not that your married to me again, i'll let it go. LY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww well he's so funny! But you're better, cuz you're my age, not 19. Luv you too.

    ReplyDelete