Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hey!

Hewwo everyone! Second of June! 13 days of school left! Or, at least that's what my countdown thing says on my iGoogle (FAIL I spelled it iGoggle the first time) page. Yup! I think it might be 14, but who knows!
So! All of the science classes taught by Mrs. Fischer are going to the zoo! Yes! Next week, on the tenth! it's gonna be really fun!!! EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I'm going to the high school tonight, to see my brother's band concert. It's gonna be boring, but maybe I can sit with someone I know. Like Caroline (even though I don't really like her that much) or Katie or someone!! Anything but just sit and not be able to move from the paralyzing glare of my mother when I yawn. Ok, I was exaggerating there. But I'm gonna be bored... Oh well.
Oh! And also, the ENTIRE 7th grade is going to McNears beach! We get our yearbooks, and then we go there and sign and PARTY! YAY!!!!!! There's a swimming pool (beats me why there's a swimming pool at a beach) and a snack bar full of junk food! Huzzah!
Yuppers! I'll go now, cuz I'm hungry and there's no food in here.

BYEEEE!

2 comments:

  1. You know, it is weird that there is a pool at a beach, but we aren't even allowed to go into the water at the beach. How weird is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It makes NO sense what-so-ever. Hehe. What-so-ever. It looks so weird. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete