Monday, June 21, 2010

Hey Guys!

Hey there everyone! So my birthday was Saturday! Yup! I'm 13! I got SO many awesome presents, mostly clothes, a new viola (I play viola for you peeps who didn't know) which sounds GREAT, and $60 in total! I also went shopping and got a haircut the same day.

WARNING! FEMALE TALK AHEAD! INCLUDES COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF SHOPPING AND CUTE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING!

I ventured into Abercrombie & Fitch cuz I saw a super cute dress and desired it most greatly! (Lol.) So I grabbed it and moved on for more, cuz I had a $100 dollar bill in my purse and wanted to spend it! It was a strapless navy-blue and white striped number, with a thicker band of navy on top, and stripes the rest of the way down. I ventured even deeper (holding my breath) and found a rack of sundresses! I picked up a small and a extra-small of it, and went further in. I tried 'em on, and the pretty stripey one was too big, but I saw one that was basically the same but with thinner stripes, also $10 less! Deal! So I tried that on, and it fit, and so did the small sundress, so I bought both! My mom looked surprised but she didn't say anything, cuz it mas MY money and not hers! The guy at the desk looked surprised when I handed him the $100. I smirked cuz he probably didn't have a 13 year old waltz in and hand him a $100! The total was $81, but I didn't care cuz it was my birthday!
So yeah, my haircut was fun, it looked sexy when it was done! (Hey that rhymed! Lol!) All I did was have the split ends trimmed off and straightened, but it look good.
Yups! I'ma go now, see ya peeps later! Mebbe I post pictures of my purchases!

BYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment