Saturday, June 5, 2010

FINALS (Cue dramatic music)

Hey people! What's up, kemosabes? Hehe, sorry, that's what my friend Jooles used to say in 6th grade. KEMOSABE! :D
So! I've been requested to make another poll, so one will turn up soon! Very soon! Like in 5 or so minutes! I have nothing better to do... Scratch that. I actually do. I have to study for my math final and spanish final! I'm probably gonna fail one of them... I hope it's the spanish, cuz I couldn't care less what my spanish grade is. But math is important to me and my family, so I'm gonna study a lot. Anyone else who's studying for that, could you study with me? I study better with a buddy or someone to keep me on track. Yuppers, so tell me at school on Monday/email me if you can study with me after school or something. Cooper, anyone? I would SO rather study with you guys than my mom. No offense, of course, mom, but you're strict as hell.
My concert was last night! WE SUCKED MONKEY CONDOMS! (LOL!!) We had to start over, and try again... And, it was super hot in the gym and we (Madderz and Kate and Emily) couldn't leave cuz Mr. Carnahan said whoever left once the concert started would get a referral! So, of course we didn't dare.
Yuppers! See you peoples later.

BYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment