Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hey there!!!!!!!!!!

Hey peeps! Ok, FYI here, I'm probably gonna stop doing a post everyday. Maybe like every other day, cuz I'm always either tired or too busy being awesome to post. I almost didn't post today, cuz I went to Muir Beach with my cousin and her peeps (a final goodbye party-Emily's going to live in SF with grandma for her ballet school then leaving in July) and I'm SUPER tired. Jeez, it was a perfect day. I didn't burn, I didn't tan (no suprises there-I'm half-vampire, y'know) and I didn't... Uh... Die? Nevermind.
Yes! What nice weather! At the beach it was super hot but with the perfect amount of wind, so we didn't die of heat strokes. A friend of Emily apparently takes a cooking class, and she brought this AMAZING tart with vanilla custard and all sorts of fruit on top. It was DELICIOUS!! We didn't have any forks so we just ate it with our fingers. Best way.
Yups! School's almost out! I'm trying not to hyperventilate! EEEEEEE! Ok, breathe... In... Out... OOOOO THAT"S WHAT SHE SAID.
Hehehehe I'm going now. Cya peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment