Monday, August 9, 2010

Vegetarians!

Hey what's up you guys! That's what Shane Dawsonn says in his videos. I dunno, I just wanted to use it.
So I heard yesterday that now Daisy is a vegetarian! I'm starting a trend! It's easier than people would think, as long as you like tofu, which I do. Last night for dinner my family had chicken, and I made tandoori (curry) tofu with roasted tomatos. Super good. I might send the recipe to Daisy coz it took like 10 minutes to make, and 15 to roast. And it was colorful! In case you non-foodies don't know, tandoori is an Indian curry spice that's red, but when you BBQ/roast/whatever, it turns pink! Like, bright pink. Very nice.
Okees, I'll go now. All I'm doing is playing Sims 3 with my new peeps. I made a young adult who would look like me except with different glasses and long blue-highlighted hair, and her name is Cindy. Maybe if I can figure it out, I'll post a picture. She lives with her pimp boyfriend, who I named Nick (no relation to Nick Mendler, don't worry) cuz he flirts with everyone, including guys! Bi pimp. :D
Ok, now I'll REALLY go.

Luvvvsss

Ellsabellsa

No comments:

Post a Comment