Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Listies!

I have to make lists to make myself do anything at all in the summer. See, I have this weird compulsion to do stuff on lists, and make lists, (I might be slightly OCD), so I write down stuff I need to do and put check boxes beside them, and when I see the list I feel like I should do something. Haha, I'm tricking my subconscious.
I went to Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond (haha I first spelled it as Beth, Bad, and Beyond) to look for an electric blanket with my mom and bro, cuz in my mom and dad's bedroom its super cold at night, and the sheets are cold so my mom wanted to buy one. But, sadly, neither Target or BBB (I just don't want to write that again) had some!
A completely failed shopping experience, as my family calls them.
Okees, I'ma go eat something now.

Luvvvsss

Ellsabellsa

No comments:

Post a Comment