Monday, August 16, 2010

Hellooooooooz Guys!

Hi! I can't wait until Sunday... Starbucks with mah peeps! So now I'm going with Cooper, Maddie, Holly, and Emily! I wish Anna Maria and Daisy could come... But Daisy's in West Virginia and Anna Maria's coming back from Chicago that day. Oh well... We can always go after school (URGH). School... I don't want it to happen.
I have an awesome little idea floating in my head that 8th grade is gonna be nice an easy... especially the math... but NO. Then another evil little idea comes and pops that fantasy... ALGEBRA. Grrrr how I hate it!
Ok, that sounded like I was high on something.
Oh... Tam High starts on Wednesday! Poor highschoolers.
Yeah... I'm gonna play Sims. My character died of old age... So I'm making a new person.

Luvvvsss

Ellsabellsa

2 comments:

  1. You know Ella, theres a cheat code on Sims to stop you sim from aging. Just google "Sims cheat codes" and youll get a list of cheat codes, and one of them stops them from aging, but im pretty sure you have to do it on each sim individuly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. In almost all of my previous games I used cheats so they wouldn't be hungry, tired, etc., but I don't anymore. It kind of takes the fun out of it. My new character has adopted two kids and is about to move to a bigger house. (I only use the money cheats when I'm moving so I can get a bigger house.)

    ReplyDelete