Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Peeps!!

Hey peeps!
Haha, I paused for like half a minute there to wonder what to say next.
I can't wait until Starbucks! I REALLY have missed all you peoplez. The only friends I've seen all summer are Maddie, Holly, Sydney and Anna Maria. So maybe that's a lot. But I have more peeps! Daisy! Cooper! Paloma! Emily! I haven't seen you guys AAAAALL summer! I just can't wait to se you guys. Even though I'll only see some of you at Starbucks, and the rest on Picture Day! Grrr I can't believe they're making picture day the day before school starts! Even though we're getting our schedules that day.
Hey! Since we'll all be there, maybe after that we could all go to Swirl or someplace and compare schedules! (And moan about school starting.)
Awwight, see you guys later!

Luvvvsss

Ellsabellsa

2 comments:

  1. What? You've seen all those people? I feel so offended. But I cant wait for Starbucks. Also, if its to hot, we could walk to Swirl. But going to Swirl after picture day sounds awesome. But it depends on what our last names are, because 7th graders with last name A-L are from 11:00-12:15, and last names M-Z are from 12:15-1:30. Problematic sutuation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That is problematic. I didn't know that. Maybe since both of us, Maddie, Anna Maria, Emily, and (ugh) Jordan are in the beginning A-L, we could go and hang out. Sound good?

    ReplyDelete