Friday, August 20, 2010

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow's the Starbucks trip! Yeeee!
Oh, and no one reads this, but I'm gonna say anyway. Emily's bringing her friend Clara (she used to go to our elementary school but moved), and I hope you guys don't mind. I said on the phone: "Yeah! It's fine! The more people the better!" I hope you guys think so!
I made cookies today. Yommy.
Oh! Here's what I'm wearing (like it matters really) to Starbucks:
My new grey skinny jeans which are the most comfortable pants evar!!
My EPIC tee-shirt I got for my birthday. You'll see what I mean by "EPIC".
My Uggs (I'm miserable when my feet are cold).
And hopefully my brother's jacket that I ADORE. I only bought it for him coz I wanted to wear it, but he likes it too.
I wish I could've gone shopping today so I could get new shoes AND a hoodie, but I'm going on Sunday. You guys'll see me in all my new clothes the 24th!
See you tomorrow! :D

Luvvvsss

Ellsabellsa

No comments:

Post a Comment