Monday, August 23, 2010

Life Truly Sucks.

The sun is shining, and the birds are singing... AND SCHOOL STARTS WEDNESDAY.

My last day of summer is seriously sucking: I woke up, had absolutely NOTHING to read, remembered that I went all the way to SF to Loyal Army in a traffic jam and they said they DIDN'T HAVE the hoodie I KNEW they had, remembered that it was the last day of summer, actually cried a little (I'm emotional in the morning), ate a cookie and some chocolate cake to try to make myself feel better, just made myself feel sick, read Just So Stories (for the hundredth time), was bored out of skull, went and took a shower, looked in mirror and saw I have a band of red, dry skin across my forehead from this cream I was using, kicked the wall, hurt my toes, put moisturizing stuff on my face, went and sulked for about 10 minutes, played my viola which made me feel better, ruined my mood by remembering that I have a viola lesson at 6:30 today, sulked for 5 more minutes, and then turned on my computer and started typing this.

So I don't have the hoodie I wanted, and the only reason why I was sort of looking forward to picture day was because I was going to wear it.
Ok, I'll go coz you don't want to hear me whine anymore.

Extremely unhappy luvvvsss

Ellsabellsa

No comments:

Post a Comment