Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gah!!

Oh my god hanging with you guys yesterday was super fun! We have to do it again!! MUST!!!
Hehe. Don't mind my insanity.
So I went school supplies shopping for my bro and me a little, then my mom and I went to Loyal Army to get a hoodie that I desperately want and a extremely belated birthday present for anonymous. Haha, can't say. But the hoodie I DESPERATELY wanted wasn't there! I was so pissed off! Gah!
It grey and has little storm clouds and white clouds on it, and is SO awesome, but they didn't have it!!! I asked the dude at the front desk, and he... Well, I don't remember if he said they didn't have it or not, but they had one with short sleeves and a BLUE background. Useless!
So my mom and I got the present, and a bag for my cousin Emily's birthday.
ok, I gotta go. I'm making vegetarian chili that is SUPER good!

Luvvvsss

Ellsabellsa

No comments:

Post a Comment