Sunday, May 30, 2010

We Are the World

So right now I'm listening to "We Are the World 25 for Haiti" on iTunes. Ah, there goes Miley Cyrus. A decent singer, you know. Justin Bieber starts with the first, like, three lines. It's actually a great version of MJ's song... You should hear it.

Here's the URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH8szqnme88

It shows some pictures of Michael Jackson when he was black.... And there goes the GREAT rap part! I'm not a fan of rap, but this is an awesome section.
"We are the world/We are the children/We are the ones who make a brighter day/So let's start giving..."
Very good song. Yah.
So tomorrow I'm going to the Memorial Parade! My cousin and I, always so eager to earn money, are thinking about selling watermelon agua fresca (much simpler than it sounds. Toss some cubed watermelon and water into a blender and press "blend". Then add sugar to your tastes) or cake. But I just made some cake (I'm a big baker. I started last summer.) so I think we'll stick with the agua fresca. I hope we can make enough for all of us... My family loves the stuff, and we only have one of those small watermelons. We'll see how it works out.

BYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment