Wednesday, May 26, 2010

hewwo!!!

Hewwo! That's my favorite way to say hello. Hello is so boring... know what i mean? EVERYONE says hello. It's translated in millions of languages.
Hei-Finnish
Hola-Spanish
Bonjour-French
Hallo-german (not very creative)
Halo-Malay (still not very creative)
Ola-Galician (weird-must be latin roots, same pronunciation as spanish "hola")
And what's up with all the translations beginning with "h"s? People really need creativity. But hey, I LOVE Google Translator, so, any excuse to use it is fine by me!
I'm ranting, aren't I? My English teacher does that. And my Spanish "maestra". I tune out most of the time. But I'm not really ranting... I'm "blathering". Isn't that a great word. BLATHER!!! Hehehe.
So I'm working on how to transfer videos from my video camera to this computer, because I really started recording my thoughts at the beginning of this week. I'll have to ask my brother, the geek. Or my dad, papa-geek. The camera is actually my brother's, but I use it more than he does.
I shall go now! See ya peoples later! Or write you later... but don't get me started again!
Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment