Friday, May 28, 2010

:D Smiley!

:D Hello! So what's up in your life? My day was a typical Friday. We played Ultimate Frisbee and my team won by four points! What an awesome game.
At lunch I hung out with Nick, Maddie, Mario (Nick's friend), and Max (also Nick's friend) at the field. Then Holly (my friend), Anna (also my friend), and Cooper (my teddy bear! Also my ex-husband, buts that's a really long story) came and hung out too. So it was a big hang out-fest! Luckily Jordan (Anna and Holly's friend who I dislike immensely) wasn't here today, so it wasn't ruined by her b****ing at me and my friends! Did I ever mention I like parentheses? (I really do.)
So yeah! It's a three-day weekend because of Memorial Day this Monday, and I'm going to the parade! I hope the weather holds, because it's a super nice day even though there are giant clouds in the sky. It's sunny and warm and the perfect weather!
Can you tell that I'm in a good mood?

BYEEEE!

6 comments:

  1. You got it all wrong, sister. Cooper's MY sexy beast XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah woah woah! well hes MY ex-hubby! but we still make out in the closet ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH YOU 2! No slappy fights... btw Ella, you will see me in the parade playing my guitar! Sweet.. huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesomeful!!! and maddie and cooper and the entire strawberry seal swim team is gonna be there too! we shall all have to wave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, you're all going to the parade? Are you going to be on the side watching, or are you going to be part of the parade? Hope to see you there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. im gonna look for everyone! and wave. a lot. my arm will fall off with the wave-y ness of it all!
    :DDD

    ReplyDelete