Thursday, May 27, 2010

Handstands!

Hey! Same day, as you can see, as the post from my Spanish class with mah bestest buddeh Daisy. Saying that, it must be "mah bestest buddeh", not "my bestest buddy". It just how it works, y'know?
So, I'm practicing handstands right now. Well, not right now, cuz right now I'm typing this post. But I was, and I will continue after I finish this post. I'm practicing handstands because my friend Nick is a ninja at handstands and frontflips and stuff like that, so I'm gonna try and see if I can slowly master a handstand as well as he can. Actually, he does more of a headstand than a handstand, but its really the same thing to me. Except your head is on the ground in a headstand, and the other it isn't.
But its pretty hard! Without a spotter (rock climbing speak and also gymnast: A person who watches you and catches you if you fall, and guides you more gently to the ground), it is VERY hard because I'm afraid of falling and hurting myself. Call me a wimp but its very true!
I have to go set the table now. Good luck with your life!

BYEEEE!

1 comment:

  1. hello ella it is daisy! i made a blog! it is: tehlifeofaninja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete