Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hooray!

Hooray! It's a wonderful Saturday! The sun is smiling down upon my face! Wow, that was pretty corny. But it's SUCH a nice day! My sliding glass door is open as far as it can go! :D I just LUURVE sunny days!
Yesterday my mom looked at my face over the dinner table, and said to me "You got too much sun today." And I was like,
"Yup. I hung at the field with Nick and peeps today."
I dunno why I told you that. I hope I didn't get a sunburn on my nose! I can't tell because I just took a shower and my face it still red from all the hot-ness and stuff. Not how hot I am, the steam and super hot water. Y'know.
Whenever I take off my glasses, you can see that I have a LOT of freckles. Sometimes my cousin wails that she has so many freckles from swim team, and I say, "Hey, I have a lot of freckles too." And she doesn't believe me, so I always have to take off my glasses to prove to her that she's not the only one with freckles. I don't mind them as much as she does, though.
Yuppers! I guess I'll go now, cuz I have nothing to say.

BYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment