Thursday, October 21, 2010

OHMYGODOHMYGOD

AH THE NEVER SHOUT NEVER CONCERT IS TOMORROW!!!!

OH MY GOD! IT IS GONNA BE SO AMAZING!!

And my mom isn't gonna be driving, because for some reason she didn't get a ticket (lol). So she won't be Tasering any guy who comes within 10 feet of me! Yay! Coz there might be some hot guys there... (Wink wink.)

Ha. I'm not gonna hook up with someone. Anna's dad is gonna be there. So my mom will drop me off at her house, we'll get ready, then go get Sydney, and go to the city and eat dinner, then walk (ugh) to the concert. IT IS GONNA BE AWESOME. Nuff said.

And we're gonna meet Daisy and Serika there, and we're gonna text each other to find where they are in the Warfield so maybe we could run over and stuff. AHH. I'M SO. EXCITED. WHEEEE!

I should go before I spazz out.

Bai!:D

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment