Friday, October 8, 2010

Hey There!

Hi people! As you can see (or probably not coz one reads this, but when I'm famous and we have touch-sensitive technology on walls, you will rescue this blog and show it to the public. You just wait.) I changed my name to Ella:3. Yeah, I was tired of Ellsa Bellsa, and I felt like using my real name.
Yupp! I'm in love... Jerry and I are getting married in the summer. The theme is buttery yellow and light blue... our favorite colors. <3
Daisy's gonna be one of the bridesmaids... Lol. We'll see how that turn out. I LOVE YOU DAISY!
I made a picture in Tech today! It's amazing. I know. I need to resize it, coz it's a little too big, but when I'm done it will be even better. I love Photoshop! I really wish I had a Mac, SO bad. I'll post the picture on the side!
I also made a poster-thingy that had a ton of vegetarian things, like "vegetarian and proud" and the Japanese characters for vegetarian... It's pretty awesome. But I need to fix a few things, then I'll post it too.
Ok, I'ma go eat some snacks now. Bye peeps! Love you all!

Ella:3

No comments:

Post a Comment