Saturday, October 16, 2010

Chuuu!

Hai there everyone! Its me! Um... Yay!
So, I haven't posted in a while. Here's what's going on:
1) The NSN concert! Anna, Sydney, and I are going, and Daisy and Serika are too, but we aren't sitting together coz we have separate tickets and shtuff. But we'll wave at each other! Yay!
2) The Halloween tour! It'll be fun! We get to skip school! Yay!
3) I started drawing manga faces! I have no idea why. I suck at drawing but for some reason I can draw pretty good manga! Weird shit, man.
4) The science project.... Ugh, it's not fun. I'm SO sick of making cheese, it takes FOREVER and its boring once you've done it more than twice. I have to do it I think 4 more times. Blehh.
5) Literature circle in English class... Nick, and a few other peeps and I are reading a book called Peaceful Private. It's pretty depressing! In like the first 15 pages his dad gets squished by a tree! :D
6) School. Blehhh. Nuff said.
7) I've become like a "regular" on Jerry's Formspring... Hehe! Daisy thinks it's creepy. I don't see why! I actually care what he says. I ask him a question or two every day. He answers one... Maybe every week? I don't know. But it's nice when he does. I feel like he cares, although I'm just some anonymous girl who likes him a lot. Whatever!

Yups, lots more but not interesting(ish). Ok byee!

Obye:3

Ella

1 comment:

  1. What exactly is this Formspring? Do you think I should join?

    ReplyDelete