Friday, July 9, 2010

The Sims 3

I am obsessed with The Sims 3!! I have a family with a baby (about to become a toddler in 24 sim hours) and a toddler! The baby's name is Emma, while the toddler is Emily! And my sim wants another child! I'm gonna go ahead when both my kids are children, not toddlers... I'm hoping for a boy this time! And my husband is a sex addict. He keeps wanting to "WooHoo" when we just did... Creeper! Yups, that's it. I have to go clear the table now.
Oh! Cooper, did you walk your dog past Grilly's today? Cuz my mom thinks she saw you.
I luvs and adore you all! And I miss you, Cooper! <3

BYEEEE!

6 comments:

  1. I have Sims 3. I really liked it when I got it, but I got tired of it. Also, I was hanging with Grant Campfield and we were walking to Grilly's with his dog, so yes, tell your mom she did see me. Also, I think we should start planning a meeting of all our friends at swirl. Just think about it. ILY. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah I know it'll get boring after a while but for now it keeps me occupied. SOOO - The Swirl trip either HAS to be early this week or in like August cuz I'm packing for my trip to Canada. So, Monday or Tuesday? LY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't think I'm busy in Monday or Tuesday. Sounds great. E-mail me about who you would like to bring. LY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, maybe tuesday, im trying a vegetarian chile on monday. iz gonna be yommy:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. E-mail me the details. Also, it has to be some time after 12:00, because I am trying a tennis camp, and it ends at 12:00. LY.

    ReplyDelete