Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OMG HI!!!

OMG I haven't posted in ages!!! I'm sorry cuz I've been at Cazadero (music camp in western Sonoma - so fun), and just kind of the summer "busy"... like busy hanging out and shtuff. Oh! Announcement!

I'M A VEGETARIAN NOW!!!

Yah! Because I was vegetarian for my week at Caz and I saw all these really good ideas for veggie meals, and when I came home I just didn't think I could eat meat anymore. I agree that it tastes good and I like meat - it's just that after not eating meat for even just a week, I don't think I can eat it anymore. Yah, that's really my only reason besides the fact that if people don't eat meat, the cow-raising people raise less cows, ergo less cow farts, ergo less methane, and THAT means that I'm saving the world as much as one thirteen year-old can! So, even if you KNOW you can't be a veggie like me, PLEASE try to eat less meat! It saves the environment one steak at a time! Lol, that was funny. :D
Yeah, I'ma go eat some chocolate now. Yommy.
Luvs to yo all!

BYEEEE!

2 comments:

  1. but ELLLA, people will not stop, I repeat, WILL NOT STOP raising cows or eating cow meat, so if you aren't a vegetarian, you can save the earth by eating the cows so they don't produce methane!

    And yes, my logic SOOOO does work. Pbbbbt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your logic is twisted but true. Don't burst my bubble.

    ReplyDelete