Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sadness...

This morning my dad and I dropped my cousin Emily off at the SF airport. She has to go back to Japan and I'm really sad now... But she gave me this picture of a mermaid eating a piece of cake that she drew! (The mermaids are a long story.) And I gave her a dog tag (I know it's random) from Cazadero that says "Cazadero Music Camp". I miss her.... D:
So! Swirl trip! I'm on vacation the 16th of July to August 7th! And like the 14th-15th I'll probably be packing, so either the 11th, 12th, 13th, or some day in August which would defeat the purpose of the meeting, because school would start soon. Or, like RIGHT after I get back would be ok. So think about it, and email me what y'all think. Hehe. Y'all.
Mmkees, I'm gonna play The Sims 3 now. Luvs you and adores you all...

BYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment