Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Canada!...

I'm leaving for Canada on Friday morning! It's gonna be so fun... It always is! Except for that one summer where I missed all my friends and was sad... But that was for only like 2 days! it's impossible to be unhappy at Canada! :DDDDD
So! I'm starting to pack today! I got out mah big black suitcase (it's actually not that big but whatever) and am gonna look at the list my mom left my brother and I and pack! Oh, but tomorrow night I have to drop off the guinea pigs at Miles's friends house, where they stay while we're gone. I'm gonna miss them... But I always do so I get over it.
Haha, now I hear them squeaking and doing the little purring thing they doo when they're upset. Here's a message from Aphrodite:
tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
????????????????????????????????????????????SDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS
DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDuuuuuu
She has such talent for standing on the keyboard:D Although I did put "enter"s in between some.
Lol now she's looking at me all confused. I'll put her back in teh cage, she feels so much safer in there.
Awight, I'll post tomorrow (I hope) saying goodbye for 3 weeks! And if I can't post tomorrow, here's my goodbye!
Byebyebye everyone, luvs to you all, I'ma miss all of you, I'll send postcards to people if I have their adresses, so Anna expect one, and Cooper if you comment and leave your adress I'll send you one too, or I'll just look it up in the phonebook, bye everyone!!! <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing that Aphrodite is one of your guinea pigs. Also, I already
    e-mailed you my address, but just in case, I live on 44 Matilda ave. Mill Valley, 94941, CA. Have a nice 3 weeks in Canada. Hope to see you soon. Love you. Bye.

    ReplyDelete