Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christofer Drew and the Shout?

Um... Weird news. Never Shout Never is now "Christofer Drew and the Shout", or C Drew and the Shout.
I guess it's ok. But I liked Never Shout Never better. It used to be C Drew and the Shout just for the tours, but now it's always that.
Here's what he said in an interview about how he's going more rock-y on the next album:

You’ve said you’re going to go in a rock direction with your next record. Why? I’m kind of sick of this band and the negative connotations with the band. I want to start over and start something new. I think people have the wrong idea about us. I want to bust out the Stratocaster and play some feel-good @#!*% . I’m just a kid playing music. There’s a bunch of kids playing music, and if (my fans) are really into this acoustic stuff, they can find 100 other kids doing it.
Yup. Whatever, if he wants to, he wants to. He also has grown a mustache. A small one. That was weird for me, but he likes mustaches. I do too, but fake ones. Oh well.
Love, Ella:3

No comments:

Post a Comment